Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/17 22:48:14 UTC

[mailet] JIRA organisation

now that we've added new products to the mailet sub-project, would it
make sense to create separate JIRA products?

 - robert

Re: [mailet] JIRA organisation

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> now that we've added new products to the mailet sub-project, would it
> make sense to create separate JIRA products?

I've no strong opinion on this.
I like to have projects infrastructure specific to each product, but
this also lead to fragmentation and most users will report to the wrong
JIRA.
We have not many issues in MAILET, yet.. maybe we could wait to see them
grow and then split.

At least we should add "Standard Mailets" and "Crypto Mailets" as
components to the MAILET jira.

Stefano