Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Rachitta A Dua <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/04 06:58:02 UTC

Help with CouchDB

Hi

I'm currently developing on a website that uses CouchDB as its database.
The issue I'm facing is that I've created the view and map.js is working
fine. However, I'm unable to figure out how to display the results returned
by the query in my HTML page.

Thanks
Rachitta

Re: Help with CouchDB

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.
Hi Rachitta,

Welcome & Relax :-)

This list (dev@) is focused on developing couchdb itself, you'll get a much wider audience and support on user@couchdb.apache.org.

Let's continue the conversation there.

It may help to provide some relevant HTML so we can see what is not working for you at the moment.

A+
Dave

------------------------------------------------------From: Rachitta A Dua Rachitta A Dua
Reply: dev@couchdb.apache.org dev@couchdb.apache.org
Date: 04. Oktober 2013 at 08:37:00
To: dev@couchdb.apache.org dev@couchdb.apache.org
Subject:  Help with CouchDB

>Hi
>
>I'm currently developing on a website that uses CouchDB as its database.
>The issue I'm facing is that I've created the view and map.js is working
>fine. However, I'm unable to figure out how to display the results returned
>by the query in my HTML page.
>
>Thanks
>Rachitta

MfG/Cheers