Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Odi <od...@intel.com> on 2012/04/17 10:16:47 UTC

using jelly:util failure

 Hi all,

I have a little problem.
I'm using jenkins for CI, and trying to send emails using email-ext-plugin
by writing jelly script.
I'm kind of new in jelly, so i'm stack for a day (!!!) because of an error
in jelly:util tag, and have no idea how to progress from here.
please help!!!

I'm trying to check if some image-uri exist, and if so - add it to email:
a short version of what i tried:

<j:jelly xmlns:j="jelly:core" xmlns:st="jelly:stapler"
xmlns:d="jelly:define" xmlns:util="jelly:util">

<util:available uri="some-uri">
		 some-uri
 </util:available>

the email i get:
JellyException: Could not parse Jelly script : null.

What am i doing wrong?

 Thanks in advance,

Odi

Re: using jelly:util failure

Posted by th...@vkb.de.
Hi,

> I have a little problem.
> I'm using jenkins for CI, and trying to send emails using
email-ext-plugin
> by writing jelly script.
> I'm kind of new in jelly, so i'm stack for a day (!!!) because of an
error
> in jelly:util tag, and have no idea how to progress from here.
> please help!!!

You'd better ask your questions on the Jenkins mailing lists:

Regards

Thorsten