Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Prasanna <pr...@trinitymobility.com> on 2017/11/22 12:32:12 UTC

Kylin 2.2.0 not loading hive tables.

Hi team,

I tried kylin 2.2.0 with single node hadoop server with below stack,

Java                       1.8.0

Hadoop                2.7.3

Hive                       2.1.1

Hbase                   1.2.1

Zookeeper        3.4.9

Kylin                      2.2.0

I create pseudo-distributed mode of Hadoop cluster in single node. All are
working fine. Kylin service is also starting successfully. But it's not
followed same url what kylin documentation for 2.1.0 and above link.
http://kylin.apache.org/docs21/tutorial/cube_spark.html

I am attaching kylin.log and tomcat log also. If anybody have any idea about
this issue help me. I am ready to share any other logs if required.