Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Sc...@Overnite.com on 2006/03/15 19:47:17 UTC

ZEND Studio 301 Moved Question

Hello All,

        I am trying to use SVN through ZEND Studio Client 5.0.

        Everything works except for checkout.

        My initial checkout per the doc using the command line svn
commands worked fine.

        When I query a file in my working directory, I can Add, Update and
commit just fine, but when I use the ZEND interface to check it back out
after a change,

        I get:

                C:\Program Files\Subversion\bin\svn.exe checkout
http://localhost/svn C:\SDRepository --username ScotDiddle --password
******* --non-interactive
                svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn'
                svn: PROPFIND of '/svn': 301 Moved Permanently
(http://localhost)
                svn command finished execution

        I've read the references from Google, but none of the solutions
seem to apply.

        In the ZEND Fill-in-the-blank screen, I show:

                url: http://localhost/svn

                WD:     C:\SDRepository

                User name and PW.

        Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks, from one of the newest list members...

Scot L. Diddle, Richmond VA

www.silverdarkroom.com

...No Digital --- None of the Time ...

NOTE:  THIS DOCUMENT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND NONPUBLIC INFORMATION.  IT IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) OR ENTITY(IES) NAMED ABOVE, AND OTHERS SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE IT.  If you are not the intended recipient of this document, you are notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by return email, delete the electronic message and destroy any printed copies.  Thank you for your cooperation.