Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com> on 2013/06/11 04:06:31 UTC

Fwd: Website: Fisheye link outdated

Infra: Sorry - was at a client, in the middle of teaching a class earlier
and sent this to the wrong email address.  I've since reported it on JIRA:

Jeremy Thomerson

From: Guillaume Smet <gu...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Subject: Website: Fisheye link outdated
To: dev@wicket.apache.org

Hi,

While I'm at it, the Fisheye link of the Wicket site (left menu,
Contribute section) points to
https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/wicket/trunk which is still
linked to the Subversion repository AFAICS.

We should either point elsewhere (github or Apache gitweb), remove the
link or update the Fisheye configuration to point to the git
repository.

If doable, the latter would be better as far as I'm concerned as it's
a useful tool.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume