Posted to users@submarine.apache.org by 陳亮君 <ga...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/18 18:04:05 UTC

Submarine weekly meeting minutes of the Operator Group (2022/4/14)

Hi, Everyone,

Below are the weekly meeting minutes of the Operator Group.

Date: 2022/4/14

Host:

Chi-Sheng Liu

Participants:

Chi-Sheng Liu, 王友廷, Brandon, 傅譽, 朱哲廣, 莊哲榮

   -

   Chi-Sheng Liu: Review PR SUBMARINE 1144. Finally successfully run the PR
   on my local machine after setting timeoutSeconds to 10 for livenessProbe
   and readinessProbe.
   -

   朱哲廣: Working on SUBMARINE-1221
   -

   王友廷: Ask about SUBMARINE-1219 and 1255
   -

      They abandon 1219, which may refactor afterward
      -

   Brandon: found out notebook controller v1.4 has the same issue, the
   notebook pod would not be created once restartPolicy had been set. So I
   fired a issue on kubeflow repository, but so far I haven’t seen any
   response yet.

The Operator group Meeting is every Thursday at 22:00(GMT+8), feel free to
join the discussion.
Sync Up:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16pUO3TP4SxSeLduG817GhVAjtiph9HYpRHo_JgduDvw/edit
Communicating: