Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2022/07/15 03:32:19 UTC

[DISCUSS] Bookkeeper 4.16.0 release

Hi Community,
   Bookkeeper 4.15.0 has been released for 2 months, and we have
introduced Direct IO support[1] for ledger and many important bug
fixes, such as fixing memory leaks [2][3], applying back pressure for
v2 protocol[4], and so on. I would like to start to discuss releasing
4.16.0.

   Do you have any concerns? Do you have any other issue/ticket to add
for 4.16.0?

[1] https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pulls?q=is%3Apr+bp-47+is%3Aclosed+author%3Ahangc0276
[2] https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/3321
[3] https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/3323
[4] https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/3324

Re: [DISCUSS] Bookkeeper 4.16.0 release

Posted by Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Hi all,
    Due to the current branch-4.16 was cut few months ago, and it is
too old. I will delete the current branch-4.16 and use the master to
create a new branch-4.16.

This is the list of PRs will be released in 4.16.0:
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A4.16.0

If no more PRs need to be included in 4.16.0, I will start the release.

Thanks,
Hang

Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org> 于2023年1月11日周三 09:59写道:

Posted by Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.