Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Samuel Cheung <SC...@Novarra.com> on 2004/03/08 18:43:08 UTC

[Repost] Modify HTTP header in the SOAP Connection

Hi,

Could someone please tell me how can I modify the http header in the
SOAPConnection for sending my SOAP messages?

I open the SOAPConnection like this, but I want to add value to the HTTP
header being sent out in the HTTP post:

SOAPConnection con = SOAPConnection.newInstance();
responseMsg = con.call(mySOAPMessage, myEndPoint);

Thanks for any tips.

RE: [Repost] Modify HTTP header in the SOAP Connection

Posted by Ias <ia...@tmax.co.kr>.
According to javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory's createMessage described at

<http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.3/api/javax/xml/soap/MessageFactory.
html#createMessage(javax.xml.soap.MimeHeaders,%20java.io.InputStream>
http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.3/api/javax/xml/soap/MessageFactory.h
tml#createMessage(javax.xml.soap.MimeHeaders,%20java.io.InputStream) , you
can add an HTTP header to your SOAP message. (Actually Sun's SAAJ 1.2
implementation in JWSDP 1.3 supports that.)

However, unfortunately the current Axis doesn't implement such a feature. I
updated several classes to support that, and will discuss how to integrate
them into Axis soon.

Thanks for your patience in advance,

Ias

Lee, Changshin (Korean name)
Ias (International name)
               Company Web Site: http://www.tmax.co.kr
<http://www.tmax.co.kr/>
               Personal Web Site: http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr
<http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr/>
JSR 201, 204, 222 and 224 Expert Group Member
Apache Web Services Project Member
R&D Center
Tmax Soft, Inc.

  _____