Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de> on 2013/06/01 13:39:19 UTC

Re: Hello

Hi Ivan,

nice that you will work on OpenOffice.

Your mail has been moderated, so I put you in CC.

Ivan Fuentes schrieb:
> Hello Guys
>
> I'm Ivan Fuentes, I'm from Yucatán, México.
>
> This is my first time working in a huge project like OpenOffice.
>
> I hope to contribute with something and learn a lot while i stay over here.

First you should learn a little bit how this project works. Please start
at https://openoffice.apache.org/get-involved.html and then start with
the information we provided for new volunteers.
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html

After that you should tell us, in which area you are interested in,  the
time frame for your work, and a little bit about the skills do you have.
There surely exists a task you will like and OpenOffice will benefit from.

Kind regards
Regina