Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Owen McShane <ow...@u-net.net> on 2004/12/17 10:21:04 UTC

Insecure dependency still

Hi,

I've just upgraded to 3.0.2 to see if this would ease my problem,  but I'm still getting the same errors as I was with 3.0

I'm running spamd on a Fedora Core 2 machine with perl 5.8.3, connecting remotely from a Solaris server running exim.

Some mails get scanned fine, some get the following errors:

Dec 17 09:10:19 spambox spamd[23372]: logmsg: error: Insecure dependency in eval while running with -T switch at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line 1685, <GEN27> line 136._ , continuing
Dec 17 09:10:19 spambox spamd[23372]: error: Insecure dependency in eval while running with -T switch at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line 1685, <GEN27> line 136._ , continuing

spamc then gives up and passes the mail back to exim, which delivers the mail to the local mailbox unscanned.

I know I've brought this up before, as did someone else, but has anyone got any ideas?  I've got no issues with my personal desktop (fedora 1 with exim) scanning my own domain's mail running 3.0.1, and if I revert to the Solaris mail server scanning the mail itself (using 2.63... I know, I should be using 2.64), it's fine as well.

TIA,

Owen

--
 Via Net.Works UK Ltd