Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/01/14 22:42:15 UTC

Status of 2.0.4 items....

I know we were planning on a 2.0.4 release for Jan 15th, but I notice we
still have 13 open issues for 2.0.4.   A couple are serious enough to
delay the 2.0.4 release a few days if we can get them fixed.

Could everyone take a quick look at the issues and let me know if you
plan on getting fixes for any of them in soon?   If not, I'll move them
to 2.1.

In anycase, I'd like to try and get 2.0.4 built later this week.
--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA

Re: Status of 2.0.4 items....

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.
Daniel Kulp wrote:
> I know we were planning on a 2.0.4 release for Jan 15th, but I notice we
> still have 13 open issues for 2.0.4.   A couple are serious enough to
> delay the 2.0.4 release a few days if we can get them fixed.
>
> Could everyone take a quick look at the issues and let me know if you
> plan on getting fixes for any of them in soon?   If not, I'll move them
> to 2.1.
>
> In anycase, I'd like to try and get 2.0.4 built later this week.

I'm covering the Spring 2.5 issue later this week. Its a blocker for me
currently...
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse