Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tapajyoti Roybarman <ta...@tcs.com> on 2013/12/10 10:58:20 UTC

Precompiling JSPs while deploying the application in Tomcat

Hi Team,

Is there any Tomcat setting through which all the JSPs available in my
package will get compiled while I deploy the application. Normally a JSP
gets compiled while it is being requested and gets collected inside Work
folder. I want that all the JSPs in my package should get compiled while
the deployment process.

Tomcat Version - apache-tomcat-7.0.27

OS - Windows 7

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Tapajyoti Roy Barman
Mailto: tapajyoti.roybarman@tcs.com
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: Precompiling JSPs while deploying the application in Tomcat

Posted by java developer <re...@gmail.com>.
This<http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/jasper-howto.html#Production_Configuration>might
help you.