Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by David Schlosser <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2014/03/31 21:26:07 UTC

Please need assistance

Hello,
Every time I open up OpenOffice this window pops up:

The last time you opened OpenOffice,
it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows.
Do you want to try to reopen its windows again?

DON"T REOPEN                   REOPEN

I tried uninstalling and installing back on to my computer and this pops up every time.
Also, I have to "Force Quit" this window as when I hit either button, nothing happens.

Any help would be spectacular,

thank you,

David

Re: Please need assistance