Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by gsoap <gs...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/04 07:48:06 UTC

Searching multi value (String) properties with SQL?

Hi,

How can we search multi value (String) properties with SQL?

Thanks.

Re: Searching multi value (String) properties with SQL?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 6/4/07, gsoap <gs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> How can we search multi value (String) properties with SQL?

What's your use case? For example if you want to find a node with a
property that contains a given value, then you can simply use this:

    SELECT * FROM my:nodetype WHERE my:property = '...'

For more generic information, please see the JCR API specification
that's in fact quite readable and currently the best document on how
to use the API. For this specific question, see section 8.5.2.7 of the
specification.

BR,

Jukka Zitting