Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/04/08 18:47:23 UTC

RE: Configuring remote mail server with James

> I want to configure my mail server and other mail accounts to be managed
> by James Server. How can i do it.

Install James.  Configure James.  See:
http://james.apache.org/documentation_2_1.html

We can be more specific if you can be more specific.

	--- Noel

Configuring a different mail server with James

Posted by ak...@eurosoftindia.com.
hi

to be more specific i need to do a following thing

Like i have my mail server xxx running on a different IP and i want my
james to be located at different place at different IP to handle all the
mail accounts of xxx mail server in a manner that......

All mails to xxx should also be forwarded to other server
Mails from this server must goes through xxx in way that the receiver
receives the senders mail server address of xxx

Same for the replies to the mails that account holder receives.

Please Suggest ...........

Akshay Saluja