Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Abu Abdulla <mo...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/10 04:55:07 UTC

Strange output

Hi,

I'm getting this message regularly:

++++Whats that? wkey 0x42 (66)

any hints.

thanks

Re: Strange output

Posted by Abu Abdulla <mo...@gmail.com>.
I'm using this for searching (extracted and not full code):

IndexSearcher indexSearcher = new IndexSearcher("index");

final QueryParser queryParser = new QueryParser("Line", myAnalyzer);
queryParser.setAllowLeadingWildcard(true);
final Query query = queryParser.parse(searchText);

final BitSet bits = new BitSet(indexSearcher.maxDoc());
indexSearcher.search(query, new HitCollector(){public void collect(int doc,
float score){bits.set(doc);}});

for(int j=0; j<bits.length() ; j++)
{
	if(bits.get(j))
	{
		final Document doc = indexSearcher.doc(j);
		searchResults.addElement(doc.get("name"));
	}
}
---------

for indexing:

final IndexWriter indexWriter = new IndexWriter("index", myAnalyzer, true,
new IndexWriter.MaxFieldLength(1500));

while(rs.next())
{
	final Document doc = new Document();
	doc.add(new Field("name", rs.getString("name"), Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.NOT_ANALYZED));
	doc.add(new Field("Line" , rs.getString("Line"), Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.ANALYZED));

	indexWriter.addDocument(doc);
}

----------

it happens only sometimes.

thanks

Re: Strange output

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
You need to provide more context for your question, as
it is it's unanswerable.

What are you doing when you get this message? What are
you trying to do? What is your setup? Code fragments
would be useful for both your indexing and searching.

Best
Erick