Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Imesha Sudasingha <im...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2018/09/29 09:52:27 UTC

Keeping Track of Future Improvements/Releases

Hi All,

I have added a new Wiki page named "Releases" [1] to keep track of
features/issues to be resolved in future releases. Also I have added a
topic to keep track of possible GSoC project ideas or new comer type
issues. Please edit the page and update if you have suggestions or anything
I have missed.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OODT/Releases

Thanks,
Imesha

Re: Keeping Track of Future Improvements/Releases

Posted by Imesha Sudasingha <im...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Tom,

That's great news. I was thinking about those docker images since it will
be easy to deploy and may be we can come up with a kubernetes set-up for
this as well right?

Meanwhile, OODT 1.9 is almost ready to be released with OODT-693 [1] and
OODT-974 [2] are almost done and I'm waiting for Chris to test my PR in
DRAT (which incclude Avro update) [3] and confirm that Avro implementation
is working as expected. Let's see.

Thanks,
Imesha

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OODT-693
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OODT-974
[3] https://github.com/apache/drat/pull/130

Posted by Tom Barber <to...@spicule.co.uk>.

--

Spicule Limited is registered in England & Wales. Company Number:
09954122. Registered office: First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston
Road, Brighton, England, BN1 6AF. VAT No. 251478891.

All engagements
are subject to Spicule Terms and Conditions of Business. This email and its
contents are intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed and
may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure, distributing or copying. Any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Spicule Limited. The company accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. If