Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2007/03/21 01:33:02 UTC

Re: Error in showcase

Working from the real Struts 2.0.7 tag :), I'm not getting any errors
on that page/panel.

You may have been working against the tag I set against the head, so
we should check this again for 2.1.0 later.

-Ted.

Re: Error in showcase

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
Not yet, you can go ahead an open one for 2.0.8.

There's also

* https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1793

* https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1539

* https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1533

* https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1560

Re: Error in showcase

Posted by Claus Ibsen <fo...@opensymphony.com>.

Re: Error in showcase

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
Under Non UI Tags,

* The Iterator Generator tag asks for a separator, but doesn't seem to use one.
* The Append Iterator Tag is finicky. If the input isn't just right it chokes.
* The result of  the "Submit" case for the Action Prefix example
identifies itself as the "method" example.

Under UI tags, the Picture upload field seems to generate a tempoary
file even when its empty.

But these seem to be problems with the example code rather than the
framework itself, and so wouldn't be showstoppers :)

JavaScript validation

* The regex validation fires even when empty, but this is also true in 2.0.6.

--
HTH, Ted <http://www.husted.com/ted/blog/>