Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2012/11/26 17:44:44 UTC

Troubles adding Syncope as TLP

Hi all,
as per incubator's post graduation guide, I have edited [1] in order to
report the fresh established Syncope as TLP in the www website, then
committed via SVN and published via CMS.

However, Syncope is visible only on [2] but not on [3]: any hint?
Thanks for your support.

Regards.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site/trunk/templates/blocks/projects.mdtext