Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Morgrim Murdargent <mo...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/17 08:41:20 UTC

Re: How to check if purge service is running and do the job ?

Hello !

After additionnal testing, it appears that the coordinators related to the
workflows need to be stopped before workflow can be purged.

I thought that in Oozie 4.1 it was possible to purge worklows related to
running coordinators. It seems I was wrong.

May someone confirm this is attended behaviour in Oozie 4.1 please ?

Best regards.

Morgrim.