Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Prady <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/16 14:59:59 UTC

Accessing WRF data output with staggered axes

Hi Devs,

I have uploaded a 9 dimensional WRF output into Jupyter and tried accessing
the output with some queries.

https://github.com/SciGaP/netcdf-python-examples

Thanks
Pradyut

Re: Accessing WRF data output with staggered axes

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Pradyut,

Can you write detailed instruction on how to reproduce your demo. Assume no prior knowledge of Jupyter and also point to instructions on how to download and install Jupyter.

You can just all add this to the README in the repo you pointed.

Suresh