Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by manish ranjan <cs...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/08 22:38:26 UTC

airflow upgrade from v1.7.1.3 to 1.8

Hello Everyone,

I am planning to move our production from 1.7.3 to 1.8. Is there a* NOT To
Do/To Do* list one should be aware of? Any help/ pointing to link/ blogs
will be really helpful.

~Manish

Re: airflow upgrade from v1.7.1.3 to 1.8

Posted by Boris Tyukin <bo...@boristyukin.com>.
Max, do you think it would be a good idea to document the update process
under installation section? I know it is basic commands but you know have a
lot of users, introduced to Python thanks to Airflow! (me!)

I can create jira and PR myself..

Boris

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
This should help: