Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Schillack <da...@googlemail.com> on 2009/06/04 10:19:54 UTC

configuring output of maven logs into a file

Hello!

Is there any possibility to configure a output of all maven logs from one
project into an extern file by using the pom.xml ?
I'm writing a plugin and need some output from the maven-compiler-plugin!

There is a solution on this mailing-list by changing the mvn.bat, but I want
configure everything in the pom of the project and dont want to say to the
users, they have to change their mvn.bat..

thanks..

David