Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2004/11/28 01:25:41 UTC

role of cqfs-3.5.6.jar and cqfs-jackrabbit-3.5.6.jar?

Just out of curiosity, why does Jackrabbit depend on

cqfs-3.5.6.jar  cqfs-jackrabbit-3.5.6.jar

?

(http://incubator.apache.org/jackrabbit/dependencies.html)

thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: role of cqfs-3.5.6.jar and cqfs-jackrabbit-3.5.6.jar?

Posted by David Nuescheler <da...@gmail.com>.
while cleaning up my inbox... i realized that some of you might
still wonder about the license of cqfs.
ass usual, take a look at the LICENSE.txt in the cqfs.jar ;)

regards,
david

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:07:29 +0100, Boris Kraft <bo...@obinary.com> wrote:
> Just wondering if I missed the answer to the below question?
>
> Regards
> Boris Kraft
> ---------------------------
> Magnolia Content Management
> http://www.magnolia.info/
> ---------------------------
>

> On 28.11.2004, at 14:27, Cédric Damioli wrote:
>
> > Under which license are these two CQFS jars released ?
> > Are the sources available somewhere ?
> > May I use them in a production environment ?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Cédric

standardize your content-repository !
                               http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=170

mailto:david.nuescheler@day.com
http://www.day.com

David Nuescheler
Chief Technology Officer
Day Software AG
Barfuesserplatz 6 / Postfach
4001 Basel
Switzerland

T  41 61 226 98 98
F  41 61 226 98 97

Re: role of cqfs-3.5.6.jar and cqfs-jackrabbit-3.5.6.jar?

Posted by Boris Kraft <bo...@obinary.com>.

Posted by Cédric Damioli <ce...@anyware-tech.com>.

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Stefan Guggisberg wrote:

>>is there a sample configuration somewhere?
>>

>not too surprisingly, it can be found at
>
>src/conf/repository.xml

thanks, sorry for my lazyness, should have done a quick grep.

thanks

Michi

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.