Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Tamas Mate <tm...@cloudera.com> on 2019/07/16 16:02:59 UTC

Failing build during data data_loading

Hi All,

With a recent change that seemingly unrelated to the data loading the
builds are failing for me in 'gerrit-verify-dryrun'. Looks like the
provided {error message} is trimmed. I tried to run it with different bases
later, 3 times, but the builds fail after 1h 38 mins. Also, with the latest
build a 0B artifact was generated.

I created a new build env and the master failed during data load, in that
case there were not enough disk space. Could you help me troubleshoot these
builds? I don't know where could I check the NameNode/Impala logs of the
builds.

Change: https://gerrit.cloudera.org/#/c/13806/
Build with artifact:
https://jenkins.impala.io/job/gerrit-verify-dryrun/4587/

Best regards,
Tamas

{error message}
08:26:27 Error executing impala SQL:
/home/ubuntu/Impala/logs/data_loading/sql/tpch/create-tpch-core-impala-generated-seq-gzip-block.sql
See:
/home/ubuntu/Impala/logs/data_loading/sql/tpch/create-tpch-core-impala-generated-seq-gzip-block.sql.log
    FAILED (Took: 4 min 11 sec)
    'load-data functional-query exhaustive' failed. Tail of log:
] 08:29:49 load-functional-query-exhaustive-hive-generated-rc-bzip-block.sql

Re: Failing build during data data_loading

Posted by Tamas Mate <tm...@cloudera.com>.
Ah, yes, it is related.

Thanks for the walk through Tim.

--
Tamas Mate
Senior Customer Operations Engineer

Re: Failing build during data data_loading

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com>.
[...]

Data: