Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yadong Xie <vt...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/03 09:28:12 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] FLIP-75: Flink Web UI Improvement Proposal

Hi Till
I didn’t find how to create of sub flip at cwiki.apache.org
do you mean to create 9 more FLIPS instead of FLIP-75?

Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> 于2020年1月30日周四 下午11:12写道:

Posted by Yadong Xie <vt...@gmail.com>.
Hi all

Thanks to everyone involved in the discussion

I have started the voting thread for all the sub FLIPs (including FLIP-98,
FLIP-99, FLIP-100, FLIP-101, FLIP-102, FLIP-103, and FLIP-104)

Please take some time to vote on the FLIP you are interested in, thanks

lining jing <ji...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月19日周三 下午3:54写道:

Posted by lining jing <ji...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Piotr Nowojski <pi...@ververica.com>.
Hi,