Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Bhojraj, Santosh" <Sa...@ustrust.com> on 2007/08/09 18:40:39 UTC

Overloaded methods

Hi:

I have a java interface with several service APIs defined, some of which
are overloaded. How do I use Axis 2 to generate a WSDL for it ? I got an
error when trying to run the Ant task. Please see the attachment.

Thanx!!

Santosh

Re: Overloaded methods

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
in wsdl 1.1 the operation name must be unique within a port tpye.
So you can not use the overloaded methods.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

RE: Overloaded methods

Posted by Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es>.
I think it depends of the wsdl style. Maybe this can be helpful:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-whichwsdl/

"Bhojraj, Santosh" <Sa...@ustrust.com> escribió:     I was able to do it with Axis 1.1. Please see the attachment.

---------------------------------
I believe WSDL 1.1 does not support method overloading. Certainly  WSDL 2.0 does not support it. That may b the  issue.

Thanks,
Keith.

 On 8/9/07, Bhojraj,  Santosh <Sa...@ustrust.com>  wrote:          Hi:
   I have a java interface with several service APIs defined,    some of which are overloaded. How do I use Axis 2 to generate a WSDL for it ?    I got an error when trying to run the Ant task. Please see the    attachment.

   Thanx!!
   Santosh

Keith Chapman
WSO2  Inc.
Oxygen for Web Services Developers.

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!.

RE: Overloaded methods

Posted by "Bhojraj, Santosh" <Sa...@ustrust.com>.
I was able to do it with Axis 1.1. Please see the attachment.

Re: Overloaded methods

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.