Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Pawan Yadav <pa...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/24 13:47:10 UTC

Hi --

I am trying to load an external api in flex application
loader.load(new URLRequest("url"));

 and getting this error

player error: Error #2035: URL Not Found. URL:

Any idea, what could be wrong

ᐧ

Re: Loading external API in flex application

Posted by Pawan Yadav <pa...@gmail.com>.
trying to load the apiplayer and getting error in loader.content
 loader = new Loader();
 loader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(Event.INIT, onLoaderInit);
 loader.load(new URLRequest("http://www.youtube.com/apiplayer?version=3"));
ᐧ

Best Regards
Pawan

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net>.
Pawan Yadav wrote
> Hi --
> I am trying to load an external api in flex application
> loader.load(new URLRequest("url"));
>
>  and getting this error
>
> player error: Error #2035: URL Not Found. URL:
>
> Any idea, what could be wrong

A complete code example would be helpful.
Maybe this helps [1].
(Take care of of listening to "loader.contentLoaderInfo")

As an alternative you could try HTTPService [2]

HTH,
Olaf

[1]http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/display/LoaderInfo.html#includeExamplesSummary

[2]http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/mx/rpc/http/HTTPService.html