Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Abhinav Neelam <ab...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/05 06:48:40 UTC

Re: Recommended way of resubmitting/restarting coordinator jobs

Sorry for the thread necromancy, but did you find a solution to the
'refresh' problem, i.e. having a coordinator automatically pick up a
changed workflow (and properties) for the next materialization?
This seems such a fundamental issue that I'm hesitant to roll out my own
wrapper that manages this.

Thanks,
Abhinav

Posted by David Morel <dm...@amakuru.net>.