Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/28 17:17:49 UTC

10.15.1 release

I am done with the modularization work on DERBY-6945 and am ready to
release it in a 10.15.1 vehicle, tracked by
https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenFifteenOneRelease. Does anyone
have other work which they want to wrap up before I cut a branch and
call a vote? How do people feel about a first release candidate around
2019-01-07?

Thanks,

-Rick

Re: 10.15.1 release

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rick,

I think it would be great to have a release with all the work you've
done on modularizing Derby.

Your proposed schedule seems fine to me; all the work that I'm
planning to get into the release is already committed.

bryan