Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2009/09/24 23:14:14 UTC

Updating DOAP File

Hi

It would be nice if somebody could update the DOAP file of Jackrabbit

http://jackrabbit.apache.org/doap_Jackrabbit.rdf

or I am also happy to provide a patch if you want.

Cheers

Michael
**

Re: Updating DOAP File

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Jukka Zitting schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 11:14 PM, Michael Wechner
> <mi...@wyona.com> wrote:
>
>> It would be nice if somebody could update the DOAP file of Jackrabbit
>>
>> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/doap_Jackrabbit.rdf
>>

> Good point!
>

>> or I am also happy to provide a patch if you want.
>>

> A patch would be great. Please file it as a new JCRSITE issue in [1].
> The svn location of the DOAP file is [2].
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRSITE
> [2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/site/

done

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRSITE-25

Cheers

Michael

Re: Updating DOAP File

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Jukka Zitting schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 11:14 PM, Michael Wechner
> <mi...@wyona.com> wrote:
>
>> It would be nice if somebody could update the DOAP file of Jackrabbit
>>
>> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/doap_Jackrabbit.rdf
>>

> Good point!
>

>> or I am also happy to provide a patch if you want.
>>

> A patch would be great. Please file it as a new JCRSITE issue in [1].
> The svn location of the DOAP file is [2].
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRSITE
> [2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/site/

ok, will do (probably later today)

Thanks for the pointers