Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by David Jones <lo...@hotmail.com> on 2003/01/08 17:05:51 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache server

ok i now have linux mandrake 9.0 installed and tring to get server up and going jeff if you get this e-mail me and i will let you know what all is installed ok
thank you
seeing as i am new to linux i might need some help with this task

RE: [users@httpd] Apache server

Posted by Jeff Cohen <ap...@gej-it.com>.
I'm here and you also got ICQ I saw.. :-)
Jeff Cohen