Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/13 22:17:33 UTC

Graduation

Hello S4,

How far off do you think that you are from having enough people on
board to graduate?

--benson

Re: Graduation

Posted by Matthieu Morel <mm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

it's hard to tell at this point. We have some very neat contributions and integrations coming in that should be quite interesting, so in my opinion we should have a clearer view for answering your question after the forthcoming release - on which we are currently working. One sure thing is that we have not yet reached critical mass for graduation.

Matthieu