Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org> on 2015/11/06 07:54:09 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Mahout 0.11.1 Release Candidate

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Mahout version
0.11.1:

Branch:
release-0.11.1
(see https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mahout.git)

The release artifacts to be voted on can be found at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-1017/org/apache/mahout/apache-mahout-distribution/0.11.1/

The release artifacts are signed with the key with fingerprint D3541808:
http://www.apache.org/dist/mahout/KEYS

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-1017

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 PMC votes are cast.

The vote ends on Friday November 8, 2015.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Mahout 0.11.1

===================================

Re: [VOTE] Apache Mahout 0.11.1 Release Candidate

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
This Vote is cancelled, a new Release Candidate will be put out sometime
today.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
Src tar and zips build and tests pass but I may have some issues:

$ echo $MASTER
spark://Bob:7077
$ ./bin/mahout spark-shell
MAHOUT_LOCAL is set, so we don't add HADOOP_CONF_DIR to classpath.
Cannot find Spark classpath. Is 'SPARK_HOME' set?
$ echo $SPARK_HOME
/home/akm/spark-1.5.1-bin-hadoop2.4
$ unset MAHOUT_LOCAL
$ echo $MAHOUT_LOCAL