Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by "Foreman, Alex (IT)" <Al...@morganstanley.com> on 2007/06/11 15:53:48 UTC

IvyDE problem

Hi guys,

When connecting to the update site in eclipse It finds and displays
IvyDE 1.2.0, however when I select it eclipse pops up an error saying:

'Resulting configuration does not contain the platform.'

Any ideas what is wrong with this?

Has anyone got a update site for the latest trunk version from SVN? (I
cannot access the SVN repo due to firm policy).

Many thanks,
Alex

RE: IvyDE problem

Posted by "Foreman, Alex (IT)" <Al...@morganstanley.com>.
Eclipse 3.2.2 and im using this update site:
http://update.jayasoft.org/

Many thanks,
Alex

> When connecting to the update site in eclipse It finds and displays
> IvyDE 1.2.0, however when I select it eclipse pops up an error saying:
>
> 'Resulting configuration does not contain the platform.'
>
> Any ideas what is wrong with this?

I don't know, which version of eclipse are you using? And which update
site?

Has anyone got a update site for the latest trunk version from SVN? (I
> cannot access the SVN repo due to firm policy).

Not an update site, but a zip is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~xavier/ivyde/snapshot/

HTH,

Xavier

Many thanks,

--
Xavier Hanin - Independent Java Consultant Manage your dependencies with
Ivy!

Re: IvyDE problem

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.