Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "KHZ (SAW)" <ka...@sawag.com> on 2004/06/24 19:08:11 UTC

HSSFCell: setCellFormula() and language

Hi world.

As I evaluate several systems I've seen that a formula used in English
OpenOffice (AVERAGE()) is shown right in German Excel (MITTELWERT()). So
internally the token is stored.

HSSFCell offers setCellFormula(). As I think that POI isn't multilingual
I assume that I've to use the English formula. Is that right?

Regards,           Karl-Heinz.

Re: HSSFCell: setCellFormula() and language

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.
A simple code->function map is used to print those out (AbstractFunctionPTG)

maybe a locale-based translation is in order if that's something that
will be useful.