Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org> on 2020/02/18 11:02:21 UTC

[Announcement] - Establishing ALC Beijing Chapter

Hello all,

ComDev PMC is pleased to announce our next ALC Chapter, ALC Beijing
[1] and Willem Jiang as ALC Beijing Chapter lead.
We have the following members in ALC Beijing:

1. Willem Jiang
 -- ASF Member
 -- Chair, Servicecomb
 -- PMC (Camel, CXF, Incubator, RocketMQ, ServiceMix, SkyWalking)

 2. Jeff Zhang
 -- ASF Member
 -- PMC (Tez, Zeppelin)
 -- Committer (Incubator, Pig, Submarine, Livy)

 3. Hadrian Zbarcea
 -- ASF Member
 -- PMC (Brooklyn, Camel, Incubator, TinkerPop)
 -- Non-PMC (Fundraising)
 -- Committer (ActiveMQ, Labs)

 4. Liu Ted
 -- ASF Member
 -- PMC (Incubator)
 -- Non-PMC (Fundraising)

5. Sheng Wu
 -- Chair, SkyWalking
 -- PMC (Incubator)
 -- Committer (DolphinScheduler, ECharts, and ShardingSphere)

 6. Liang Zhang
 -- PMC (Dubbo)
 -- Committer (Incubator, ShardingSphere)

 7. Jincheng Sun
 -- PMC (Flink)
 -- Committer (Incubator, IoTDB)

 8. Xiangdong Huang
 -- Committer (Incubator, IoTDB)

 9. Juan Pan
 -- Committer (ShardingSphere, Incubator)

 10. Skylar Deranick

Please join me in congratulating the ALC Beijing Chapter and wishing
them the best luck for their future events.

[1] https://s.apache.org/alc-beijing

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org

Re: [Announcement] - Establishing ALC Beijing Chapter

Posted by 适兕 <li...@gmail.com>.
congrats!
that  means lots of work to do ! :-)

Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 于2020年2月18日周二 下午8:01写道:

> Congratulations!
>
> Thanks,
> Ming Wen, Apache APISIX
> Twitter: _WenMing
>

> Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org> 于2020年2月18日周二 下午7:32写道:
>
> > Congratulation!
> > Many thanks for our members’ help.
> >

> >  Juan Pan (Trista)
> >
> > Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
> > E-mail: panjuan@apache.org
> >

> > On 02/18/2020 19:02,Swapnil M Mane<sw...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > ComDev PMC is pleased to announce our next ALC Chapter, ALC Beijing
> > [1] and Willem Jiang as ALC Beijing Chapter lead.
> > We have the following members in ALC Beijing:
> >
> > 1. Willem Jiang
> > -- ASF Member
> > -- Chair, Servicecomb
> > -- PMC (Camel, CXF, Incubator, RocketMQ, ServiceMix, SkyWalking)
> >
> > 2. Jeff Zhang
> > -- ASF Member
> > -- PMC (Tez, Zeppelin)
> > -- Committer (Incubator, Pig, Submarine, Livy)
> >
> > 3. Hadrian Zbarcea
> > -- ASF Member
> > -- PMC (Brooklyn, Camel, Incubator, TinkerPop)
> > -- Non-PMC (Fundraising)
> > -- Committer (ActiveMQ, Labs)
> >
> > 4. Liu Ted
> > -- ASF Member
> > -- PMC (Incubator)
> > -- Non-PMC (Fundraising)
> >
> > 5. Sheng Wu
> > -- Chair, SkyWalking
> > -- PMC (Incubator)
> > -- Committer (DolphinScheduler, ECharts, and ShardingSphere)
> >
> > 6. Liang Zhang
> > -- PMC (Dubbo)
> > -- Committer (Incubator, ShardingSphere)
> >
> > 7. Jincheng Sun
> > -- PMC (Flink)
> > -- Committer (Incubator, IoTDB)
> >
> > 8. Xiangdong Huang
> > -- Committer (Incubator, IoTDB)
> >
> > 9. Juan Pan
> > -- Committer (ShardingSphere, Incubator)
> >
> > 10. Skylar Deranick
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating the ALC Beijing Chapter and wishing
> > them the best luck for their future events.
> >
> > [1] https://s.apache.org/alc-beijing
> >

> > Best regards,
> > Swapnil M Mane,
> > www.apache.org

独立之思想,自由之精神。
                        --陈寅恪

Re: [Announcement] - Establishing ALC Beijing Chapter

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, it's really a great news.
Even we cannot hold the meetup right now, I think we could plan and
prepare bunch of meetup in the coming months.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Announcement] - Establishing ALC Beijing Chapter

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Thanks for your kind reminder, it is a good way to know each other before f2f. :-)

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org

On 02/20/2020 08:30,jincheng sun<su...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just a little reminder to Members:), Please provide your photo / avatar on
the page [1], which is pretty convenient for know each other :)

Best,
Jincheng

[1] https://s.apache.org/alc-beijing

jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月20日周四 上午8:18写道:

Congrats for ALC Beijing. It’s really a pleasure working with all of you
on  ALC Beijing !

Best,
Jincheng

zhangliang@apache.org <zh...@apache.org> 于2020年2月19日周三 下午9:43写道:

Online meeting and remote working are the best practice of apache way, we
can learn more from the crisis.

Hope everything will be better soon :)

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

适兕 <li...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月19日周三 下午5:10写道:

yes, online meeting is mainstream in all China now.
maybe we should thinking this way.

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月19日周三 下午5:00写道:

Hi Craig

Thanks. Out of the Hubei Province, it is already being better. It is
still
not suitable for the f2f meetup, but online ones should be fine :)

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月19日周三 下午2:02写道:

Congratulations to everyone involved in the new ALC in Beijing.

I can only imagine how hard it is for you during the coronavirus
situation
and wish you a speedy resolution to the crisis.

Best regards,
Craig

On Feb 18, 2020, at 3:02 AM, Swapnil M Mane <
swapnilmmane@apache.org

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

独立之思想,自由之精神。
--陈寅恪

Re: [Announcement] - Establishing ALC Beijing Chapter

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
+1 for a Zoom meeting, hope to see you all.

Best,
Jincheng

Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 于2020年2月20日周四 上午8:40写道:

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
online meetup +1.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.

Posted by 适兕 <li...@gmail.com>.
yes, online meeting is mainstream in all China now.
maybe we should thinking this way.

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月19日周三 下午5:00写道:

> Hi Craig
>
> Thanks. Out of the Hubei Province, it is already being better. It is still
> not suitable for the f2f meetup, but online ones should be fine :)
>
> Sheng Wu 吴晟
> Twitter, wusheng1108
>

> Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月19日周三 下午2:02写道:
>
> > Congratulations to everyone involved in the new ALC in Beijing.
> >
> > I can only imagine how hard it is for you during the coronavirus
> situation
> > and wish you a speedy resolution to the crisis.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Craig
> >
> > > On Feb 18, 2020, at 3:02 AM, Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello all,
> > >
> > > ComDev PMC is pleased to announce our next ALC Chapter, ALC Beijing
> > > [1] and Willem Jiang as ALC Beijing Chapter lead.
> > > We have the following members in ALC Beijing:
> > >
> > > 1. Willem Jiang
> > > -- ASF Member
> > > -- Chair, Servicecomb
> > > -- PMC (Camel, CXF, Incubator, RocketMQ, ServiceMix, SkyWalking)
> > >
> > > 2. Jeff Zhang
> > > -- ASF Member
> > > -- PMC (Tez, Zeppelin)
> > > -- Committer (Incubator, Pig, Submarine, Livy)
> > >
> > > 3. Hadrian Zbarcea
> > > -- ASF Member
> > > -- PMC (Brooklyn, Camel, Incubator, TinkerPop)
> > > -- Non-PMC (Fundraising)
> > > -- Committer (ActiveMQ, Labs)
> > >
> > > 4. Liu Ted
> > > -- ASF Member
> > > -- PMC (Incubator)
> > > -- Non-PMC (Fundraising)
> > >
> > > 5. Sheng Wu
> > > -- Chair, SkyWalking
> > > -- PMC (Incubator)
> > > -- Committer (DolphinScheduler, ECharts, and ShardingSphere)
> > >
> > > 6. Liang Zhang
> > > -- PMC (Dubbo)
> > > -- Committer (Incubator, ShardingSphere)
> > >
> > > 7. Jincheng Sun
> > > -- PMC (Flink)
> > > -- Committer (Incubator, IoTDB)
> > >
> > > 8. Xiangdong Huang
> > > -- Committer (Incubator, IoTDB)
> > >
> > > 9. Juan Pan
> > > -- Committer (ShardingSphere, Incubator)
> > >
> > > 10. Skylar Deranick
> > >
> > > Please join me in congratulating the ALC Beijing Chapter and wishing
> > > them the best luck for their future events.
> > >
> > > [1] https://s.apache.org/alc-beijing
> > >

> > > Best regards,
> > > Swapnil M Mane,
> > > www.apache.org

> > Craig L Russell
> > clr@apache.org

独立之思想,自由之精神。
                        --陈寅恪

Re: [Announcement] - Establishing ALC Beijing Chapter

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Craig

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to everyone involved in the new ALC in Beijing.

I can only imagine how hard it is for you during the coronavirus situation and wish you a speedy resolution to the crisis.

Best regards,
Craig

> On Feb 18, 2020, at 3:02 AM, Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> ComDev PMC is pleased to announce our next ALC Chapter, ALC Beijing
> [1] and Willem Jiang as ALC Beijing Chapter lead.
> We have the following members in ALC Beijing:
>
> 1. Willem Jiang
> -- ASF Member
> -- Chair, Servicecomb
> -- PMC (Camel, CXF, Incubator, RocketMQ, ServiceMix, SkyWalking)
>
> 2. Jeff Zhang
> -- ASF Member
> -- PMC (Tez, Zeppelin)
> -- Committer (Incubator, Pig, Submarine, Livy)
>
> 3. Hadrian Zbarcea
> -- ASF Member
> -- PMC (Brooklyn, Camel, Incubator, TinkerPop)
> -- Non-PMC (Fundraising)
> -- Committer (ActiveMQ, Labs)
>
> 4. Liu Ted
> -- ASF Member
> -- PMC (Incubator)
> -- Non-PMC (Fundraising)
>
> 5. Sheng Wu
> -- Chair, SkyWalking
> -- PMC (Incubator)
> -- Committer (DolphinScheduler, ECharts, and ShardingSphere)
>
> 6. Liang Zhang
> -- PMC (Dubbo)
> -- Committer (Incubator, ShardingSphere)
>
> 7. Jincheng Sun
> -- PMC (Flink)
> -- Committer (Incubator, IoTDB)
>
> 8. Xiangdong Huang
> -- Committer (Incubator, IoTDB)
>
> 9. Juan Pan
> -- Committer (ShardingSphere, Incubator)
>
> 10. Skylar Deranick
>
> Please join me in congratulating the ALC Beijing Chapter and wishing
> them the best luck for their future events.
>
> [1] https://s.apache.org/alc-beijing
>

> Best regards,
> Swapnil M Mane,
> www.apache.org

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: [Announcement] - Establishing ALC Beijing Chapter

Posted by Tomasz Urbaszek <tu...@apache.org>.
Great news! Good luck ACL Beijing!

Tomek