Posted to user@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/15 01:17:22 UTC

Re: Permission denied to get property XULElement.accessibleType when making an ajax call

Are you using a JavaScript library for your Ajax calls, and if so which one? Keep in mind that the
CheckList control can be made sortable, and the sorting functionality is based on Prototype, so if
you use another JS lib eg: jQuery or Mootools, you will very likely run into issues.

kind regards

bob

Posted by dshah <di...@exit41.com>.
BTW, setting the attribute on the control field for autocomplete off works -
I now see my  control being rendered in firefox.

Thanks!
Dipita

Posted by dshah <di...@exit41.com>.
Hi Bob,