Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Koes, Derrick" <De...@Smith-Nephew.com> on 2002/06/20 23:26:26 UTC

war file deployment problem with tomcat 4.0.3

I have dropped the war file into the %CATALINA_HOME%/webapps directory.

I run startup.bat.

Tomcat expands my war file, but I always get:

Apache Tomcat/4.0.3 - HTTP Status 404 - /dora

  _____

type Status report

message /dora

description The requested resource (/dora) is not available.

Why is this happening?

/**

 * Contact information.

 */

public interface INFO

{

    static final String NAME = "Derrick Koes";

    String title = "Senior Software Engineer";

    String company = "Smith + Nephew Endoscopy";

    URL companyURL = new URL(

    http://www.smith-nephew.com/index-flash.html
<http://www.smith-nephew.com/index-flash.html> );

    String aolIM = "codeauthor2001";

    String EMAIL = "Derrick.Koes@smith-nephew.com
<ma...@smith-nephew.com> ";

    String PHONE = "(978) 749-1288";

    String FAX = "(978) 749-1487";

}

Re: war file deployment problem with tomcat 4.0.3

Posted by anette mysel <ca...@cox.net>.
Dear Derrick
   I am not a member of tomcat, nor do I know anything about it. I have
recieved many emails from tomcat members that have a virus attached to them.
Please do not email me again. I have emailed for them to unsubscribe me
several times, but to no avail.
     Thank you!