Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Matias Urbieta <mu...@gpi.com.ar> on 2010/07/12 17:43:25 UTC

Fork many service call and wait for their join

Hi Folks,  i'm needing to fork two or more service endpoint call in
parallel  and then wait for their end for merging the results.
I can't find any EIP component or pattern solution that could help me
facing this requirement but using a custom Bean SU that orchestrates this.
There is a component called "Static Recipient List" that replicates the
message against several InOnly endpoints. This last doesn't apply due
to  endpoints execution  results are expected to be processed.
Thanks in advance.

--
GPI Argentina <http://www.gpi.com.ar> 	*Matias Urbieta*
murbiera@gpi.com.ar <ma...@gpi.com.ar>