Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Sascha Schumann <sa...@schumann.cx> on 2000/01/07 19:06:10 UTC

apache2-ng8

    If noone objects, I'll commit my changes to the
    autoconf-based configuration system. These changes have been
    tested successfully on the following systems:

        alphaev56-unknown-linux-gnu
        i386-unknown-freebsd2.2.8
        i386-unknown-freebsdelf3.4
        i386-unknown-freebsdelf4.0
        i686-pc-linux-gnu
        powerpc-ibm-aix4.2.1.0
        sparc-sun-solaris2.7
        sparc-sun-sunos4.1.4

    A diff -Nur and a tarball are available from

        http://apache.org/~sascha/

                            Sascha Schumann
                                 Consultant

Re: apache2-ng8

Posted by Manoj Kasichainula <ma...@io.com>.
On Fri, Jan 07, 2000 at 07:06:10PM +0100, Sascha Schumann wrote:
>     If noone objects, I'll commit my changes to the
>     autoconf-based configuration system. These changes have been
>     tested successfully on the following systems:

The stuff I've seen was good. I'm going to give it a real look now; +1
in the mean time.

Re: apache2-ng8

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@raleigh.ibm.com>.
+1

Ryan

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Sascha Schumann wrote:

>     If noone objects, I'll commit my changes to the
>     autoconf-based configuration system. These changes have been
>     tested successfully on the following systems:
>
>         alphaev56-unknown-linux-gnu
>         i386-unknown-freebsd2.2.8
>         i386-unknown-freebsdelf3.4
>         i386-unknown-freebsdelf4.0
>         i686-pc-linux-gnu
>         powerpc-ibm-aix4.2.1.0
>         sparc-sun-solaris2.7
>         sparc-sun-sunos4.1.4
>
>     A diff -Nur and a tarball are available from
>
>         http://apache.org/~sascha/
>
> --
>
>           Regards,
>
>                             Sascha Schumann