Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/08 06:57:36 UTC

Podling report

Hello,

I think I missed the reminder email somehow. Anyway, I made a copy of the
report from the previous one and made some updates.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nTO3YJPHGBK4Lp8OusPMWwxEXg2cXlmHLusnGy7yr4w/edit#

Please feel free to check and update it, and we need to post it asap I
feel. Thanks!

--ning

Re: Podling report

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Thank you, Ning

--
Sent from A Mobile Device

Re: Podling report

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Podling report

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Guess I could have asked about this awhile ago.  Thank ya :-)

On Tue, Aug 9, 2022 at 10:54 AM Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org> wrote:

> I think it is worth parallel processing ;-)
>
> > On Aug 8, 2022, at 6:18 PM, Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Dave.  We were hoping to try and graduate after this next release,
> > should we start the process before then?
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 8, 2022 at 6:33 PM Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Thanks! Dave.
> >>
> >> Agreed with what you said!

> the