Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Arjan Bokx <ar...@akb-ls.nl> on 2012/12/31 10:30:41 UTC

Getting FOP emedded examples to work

Hello everybody,

I have a question about getting the "embedded" examples of FOP 1.1 to work.
Is this the right place to ask?
(If not, please redirect me and disregard the following)

I've downloaded and installed fop 1.1
I've downloaded and installed Ant.
With Ant, I compiled the "embedded" examples.
"Ant example1" correctly runs ExampleFO2PDF.
What should I do to call ExampleFO2PDF from Java? Actually I wish to call it from Delphi, using JNI, but first things first.
"Java ExampleFO2PDF" gives:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ExampleFO2PDF (wrong name: embedding/ExampleFO2PDF)

When I add just about every path to the classpath with the command line option -cp, I get:
Error: Could not find or load main class ExampleFO2PDF.main

Could you help me please.

Regards,
Arjan Bokx

RE: Getting FOP emedded examples to work

Posted by Arjan Bokx <ar...@akb-ls.nl>.
I will do that, thanks.

[snip question about Apache Fop]

Re: Getting FOP emedded examples to work

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hello Arjan,