Posted to docs-dev@perl.apache.org by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@skynet.be> on 2002/05/01 21:04:13 UTC

Ask Ask to archive the rest of the lists?

Hi,

I was wondering if we should maybe ask Ask :) to archive the mod_perl lists
that haven't been archived yet (like this one) at archive.develooper.com.
It doesn't have a search engine, but that could maybe be replaced by a
quick google "site:archive.develooper.com"?

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be

Re: Ask Ask to archive the rest of the lists?

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if we should maybe ask Ask :) to archive the mod_perl
> lists that haven't been archived yet (like this one) at
> archive.develooper.com. It doesn't have a search engine, but that could
> maybe be replaced by a quick google "site:archive.develooper.com"?

I think archive.develooper.com has only perl.org lists. It's definitely
a good idea. We have all the mboxes so we can have a compelete archive.
Too bad we don't have a searchable archive :(

Ask?