Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Nazar Stasiv (Lohika, Inc)" <ns...@lohika.com> on 2006/08/16 11:37:39 UTC

mvn eclipse plugin

Hello

I'm worried about eclipse plugin. I am using it to generate project
files for my favorite ide, everything goes fine, build successfull, but
when opened project in eclipse all classpath entries which have form of
M2_REPO/commons/etc/etc are missing first letter after variable_name/
i.e M2_REPO/ommons/etc/etc. Is it known bug, where can I find fix?

Nazar

Antwort: mvn eclipse plugin [Virus checked]

Posted by ge...@t-mobile.at.
The eclipse pugin assumes that the eclipse variable points to th location
of your local maven repo, depeinding on yoour installation. 2 ways to fix
it:

1. just add the variable manually  inside eclipse :

Project -> Properties -> Java Build Path -> Libraries -> Add Variable...

2. use the instructions from the eclipse plugin docu:
(http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/overview.html)

mvn -Declipse.workspace=<path-to-eclipse-workspace> eclipse:add-maven-repo

regards,
Gernot

"Nazar Stasiv (Lohika, Inc)" <ns...@lohika.com> schrieb am 16.08.2006
11:37:39: