Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by FEITO Nazareno <fe...@obsequie.com.ar> on 2000/04/26 21:09:41 UTC

make test doesn´t work...

Hi, i´m trying to configure mod_perl 1.19 with Apache 1.3.9 but when i make
the test i got an error message... something like he
couldn´t start httpd, how i fix that?
the path are correct, the Makefile is correct, apache is configured
correctly, but when i´m trying to test some cgi or perl script on the
webserver, Apache try to download the file... is something weird... i hope
somebody can help me to resolve this problem... anyway, thanks body, this is
my first message on this list ... I´m exciting ;)

bye...
Nazareno