Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <sc...@apache.org> on 2014/12/20 00:01:15 UTC

[VOTE] Release UIMA SDK 2.7.0 - rc2

Hi,

I've posted the UIMAJ SDK 2.7.0 rc2 release candidate.  (This is the first to be put up for a vote, because rc1 failed to get uploaded to the repository staging area for unknown reasons)

This version has lots of changes.  These are summarized in the README and RELEASE_NOTES.

The list of changes in Jira:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20UIMA%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.7.0SDK%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

The source and binary zip/tars and the Eclipse update site are staged to
http://people.apache.org/~schor/uima-release-candidates/uimaj-2.7.0-rc2/ <http://people.apache.org/%7Eschor/uima-release-candidates/uimaj-2.7.0-rc2/>

The Maven artifacts are here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheuima-1042/

The SVN tags are here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/uimaj/tags/uimaj-2.7.0/

and for the Eclipse Update Site:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/uimaj/tags/uimaj-eclipse-update-site-2.7.0/

See http://uima.apache.org/testing-builds.html for suggestions on how to test
release candidates.

Please vote on release:

[ ] +1 OK to release
[ ] 0   Don't care
[ ] -1 Not OK to release, because ...

Thanks.

-Marshall

Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA SDK 2.7.0 - rc2

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
great! thanks for the feedback! -Marshall

Posted by Burn Lewis <bu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Thanks for testing :-)

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.