Posted to user@spark.apache.org by wapisani <wa...@mtu.edu> on 2014/03/18 05:06:24 UTC

Apache Spark 0.9.0 Build Error

Good morning! I'm attempting to build Apache Spark 0.9.0 on Windows 8. I've
installed all prerequisites (except Hadoop) and run "sbt/sbt assembly" while
in the root directory. I'm getting an error after the line "Set current
project to root <in build file:C:/.../spark-0.9.0-incubating/>". The error
is:
[error] Not a valid command: /
[error] /sbt
[error]  ^

Do you know why I'm getting this error?

Thank you very much,
Will

Re: Apache Spark 0.9.0 Build Error

Posted by x <wa...@gmail.com>.
I tried to build 0.9.0 on Windows&Cygwin yesterday and it passed.
Did you launch it on Cygwin?

-xj

Posted by wapisani <wa...@mtu.edu>.
Hi Chen,