Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by masionas <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/10 23:29:42 UTC

ofbiz demo servers

Hi Guys,

I found recently that demo.ofbiz.org gets redirected to apache host but
shows blank page. Am I missing something or it is really does not work
anymore? Thanks.

P.S. I searched the forum but the only message has come up is someone was
talking about DNS issues, but it was a week or so ago.

Re: ofbiz demo servers

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
It should be fixed on the apache server - but I'll put the redirect in place on the Contegix side and we can go from there.  Jacques if you'll make the Infra task for the real fix and email me - I'll be happy to dive in there and help get it done.

Cheers,
Ruppert

Re: ofbiz demo servers

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.